Ultimaker Breakaway is a support material for multi-extrusion 3D printing. Breakaway support is quick to remove and does not need further post-processing for a smooth finish on your 3D print. Designed for a hassle-free 3D printing experience, Breakaway provides good adhesion to ABS, PLA, Nylon, CPE, or CPE+.
Breakaway plastic spools come in 0.75kg. 2.85mm diameter
Reasons to Choose Breakaway Supports:
- No sanding or waiting for your support material to dissolve. Simply print and break it away
- Ensures a smooth surface finish on your model
- Great results when combined with ABS, PLA, Nylon, CPE, or CPE+
- Long shelf life and less moisture sensitive compared to water-soluble support material, such as PVA
- Ideal for use with build materials that are sensitive to water