The Ultimaker S5 Air Manager improves the Ultimaker S5 3D printing workflow and efficiency. With a connected Air Manager, the Ultimaker S5 is enhanced with the following features:
- UFP filtering. The Air Manager encloses the top of Ultimaker S5 and ensures an inside-out airflow. The air passes through an E10 filter whereby Ultrafine Particles (UFPs) get trapped.
- Optimized material compatibility. The Air Manager will automatically adjust its fan speed to optimize print quality per material.
- Physical barrier. The enclosed top prevents users from reaching into the machine during operation and ensures particles from the environment do not influence the print result.
The Air Manager, together with the Material Station and the Ultimaker S5, form the Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle.
- Filter technology : EPA filter.
- Fan technology : Air extraction by low-noise brushless fan.
- Air refresh rate : 1 – 50 m3/h (35 m3/h nominal rate for most materials at 23°C).
- Filter efficiency : Up to 95%.
- Filter replacement : Recommended every 1,500 print hours (approx. 1 year).
- Operating sound : <51 dB (including Ultimaker S5).
- Connection (data and power) : UMB connection, 24 VDC (included).
- Compatible 3D printers : Ultimaker S5.
- Compatible materials : Optimized for Ultimaker PLA, Tough PLA, ABS, Nylon, CPE, CPE+, PC, PP, TPU 95A, PVA, Breakaway (Also supports third-party materials).
- Physical Dimensions : 490 x 503 x 350 mm (19.3 x 19.8 x 13.8 in).
- Dimensions (including Ultimaker S5) : 490 x 503 x 967 mm (19.3 x 19.8 x 38 in).
- Net weight: 3.6 kg (7.9 lbs.).
- Software Supplied : software Ultimaker Cura, our free print preparation software. Ultimaker Connect, our free printer management solution. Ultimaker Cloud, enables remote printing.