The Ultimaker S5 Material Station improves the Ultimaker S5 3D printing workflow and efficiency. With a connected Material Station, the Ultimaker S5 features:
- Access to up to 6 material spools. Load up to 6 material spools from the front of the Ultimaker S5. The 6 different material bays are shown on the display and the configuration menu on the Ultimaker S5 changes its user interface to reflect this. When an NFC material is loaded into any bay, the material will automatically be read and displayed. Furthermore, the user can easily see on the display towards which extruder the material is loaded
- Automatic filament switching. When an end of filament situation is detected by the Material Station during printing, the Material Station will automatically switch to the next available material spool of the same type. For this reason, we recommend having a backup material spool always loaded towards the same extruder
- Humidity-controlled material storage. Reliable humidity-controlled storage chamber maintains the loaded spools in optimum condition
The Material Station, together with the Ultimaker S5 Air Manager and the printer itself form the Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle.
- Filament diameter : 2.85 mm.
- Material spool width: 50 – 70 mm (2 – 2.7 in).
- Material spool diameter : 197 – 203 mm (7.8 – 8 in).
- Material spool core diameter : > 98 mm (3.8 in).
- Material recognition : Auto-recognition enabled with NFC scanner.
- Feeder type : Dual-geared, abrasion-resistant.
- Data connection : UMB connection (included).
- Compatible 3D printers : Ultimaker S5.
- Compatible materials : Optimized for Ultimaker PLA, Tough PLA, ABS, Nylon, CPE, CPE+, PC, PP, TPU 95A,
PVA, Breakaway (Also supports third-party materials).
- Physical Dimensions : 491 x 438 x 400 mm (19.3 x 17.2 x 15.7 in).
- Net weight : 17.7 kg (7.9 lbs.)
- Electrical requirements : Voltage 100 – 240 VAC.
- Frequency : 50 – 60 Hz.
- Power Max. : 100 W.
- Software Supplied : Ultimaker Cura, our free print preparation software. Ultimaker Connect, our free printer management solution. Ultimaker Cloud, enables remote printing.