The Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle transforms your 3D printing workflow – with automatic material handling, efficient air filtering, and filament humidity control. Together, these features unlock 24/7 productivity and demanding applications with an extended range of materials.
Seamlessly integrating the Ultimaker S5 printer with the Air Manager and Material Station, the Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle boosts productivity, flexibility, and confidence to unlock demanding applications with an extended range of materials.
- Fast and easy front-loading of up to six filaments
- Uninterrupted printing with automatic material switching
- Humidity-controlled material storage
- Compatible with third-party filaments, including composites
- Enclosed build chamber and EPA filter remove up to 95% of ultrafine particles (UFPs)
6 material bays for unlimited flexibility
With the Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle you can load Ultimaker filament spools in any of its six bays, in any order – with NFC recognition. That’s over 28 million material and color combinations to suit your applications and your workflow. Add in third-party materials and the options are limitless. If filament runs out or you start a new print that needs a different material, the Material Station automatically switches to the next spool, as long as it is loaded in one of the bays.
The Material Station and Air Manager empower the Ultimaker S5 to deliver high-quality 3D printed parts and models at maximum output. Together, the Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle’s huge capacity and end-to-end material handling increases print success rate and uptime to 24/7 reliable production – while minimizing human error, print job time, and operator time.
Robust performance you can trust
The Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle takes an award-winning 3D printer that’s trusted by the world’s leading businesses…and makes it even more powerful and more reliable. Designed for a safer work environment and unattended use, its enclosed build chamber and EPA filter remove up to 95% of UFP emissions. So you can leave this production workhorse to do its job while you focus on yours.
Printer and printing properties:
- Print head : Dual-extrusion print head with a unique auto-nozzle lifting system and swappable print cores.
- Build volume : 330 x 240 x 300 mm (13 x 9.4 x 11.8 in).
- Nozzle diameter : 0.4 mm (included) 0.25 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.8 mm (sold separately).
- Build plate : Heated glass build plate (20 – 140 °C).
- Feeder type : Dual-geared, abrasion-resistant.
- Spool bays : 6 with NFC recognition.
- Compatible spools : Width: 50 – 70 mm (2 – 2.7 in).
- Diameter: 197 – 203 mm (7.8 – 8 in).
- Core diameter: > 98 mm (3.8 in).
- Filter technology : Replaceable EPA filter.
- Filter efficiency : Up to 95% of ultrafine particles.
- Operating sound : < 51 db.
- Connectivity : Wi-Fi, LAN, USB port.
- Physical dimensions : Dimensions 495 x 500 x 1197 mm (19.5 x 19.5 x 47.1 inches).
- Net weight : 41.9 kg (92.4 lbs.).
- Software : Supplied software Ultimaker Cura, our free print preparation software. Ultimaker Connect, our free printer management solution. Ultimaker Cloud, enables remote printing.