The ULN2803 contain eight Darlington transistors with common emitters and integral suppression diodes for inductive loads. Each Darlington features a peak load current rating of 500 mA continuous and can withstand at least 50 V in the OFF state. Outputs may be paralleled for higher current capability.
- Eight Darlington transistors with common emitters.
- Output current to 500 mA.
- Output voltage to 50 V.
- Integral suppression diodes.
- Versions for all popular logic families.
- Output can be paralleled.
- Inputs pinned opposite outputs to simplify board layout.