ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is a very strong and sturdy filament that is oil based.? It is perfect for building LEGO blocks, toys, instruments, automotive trim and car parts. ABS is not biodegradable material.? It is not renewable and is requires good ventilation when printing as the off gasses are quite strong. ABS must be printed on a high temperature heated bed to avoid warping.
ABS spools come in 1kg. 1.75mm diameter.
- Net weight: 1kg
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- Printing temperature: 230-270°C
- The melt flow rate: 12-19g / 10 minutes (220 °C, 10 kg)
- Tolerance: ±0.02 mm
- Printing speed: 50-100 mm/s
- Platform temperature: 80-120 °C
- Compatible with all 3D printers that use 1.75mm filament