LM393 Sound Detection Sensor Module for Arduino detects whether sound has exceeded a threshold value. The sound is detected via microphone and fed into an LM393 op-amp. The sound level setpoint is adjusted via an onboard potentiometer. When the sound level exceeds the set point, an LED on the module is illuminated and the output is sent low.
1. Working voltage: DC 3.3 – 6V.
2. IC Chip: LM393
3. Signal output indication.
4. The output is digital.
5. Single channel signal output.
6. With the retaining bolt hole, convenient installation.
7. Output low level and the signal light when there is sound..
8. Size: 32 mm X 17 mm X 15 mm