This breakout board with Allegro’s A4988 microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver features adjustable current limiting, over-current and over-temperature protection, and five different microstep resolutions (down to 1/16-step). It operates from 8V to 35V and can deliver up to approximately 1A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (it is rated for 2A per coil with sufficient additional cooling). This board ships with 0.1″ male header pins.
- Simple step and direction control interface.
- Minimum operating voltage: 8V.
- Maximum operating voltage: 35V.
- Continuous current per phase: 1A.
- Maximum current per phase: 2A (with heatsink).
- Adjustable current limiting
- Overcurrent protection
- Minimum logic voltage: 3V.
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.5V
- Micro-step Resolutions: 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16.
- Size: 21 × 15mm.
- PCB: Green Board.
- Weight: 1.3g