Ultimaker CPE (co-polyester) material is an ideal choice for 3D printing functional prototypes and mechanical parts.
CPE plastic spools come in 0.75kg. 2.85mm diameter.
- Print speed: 35-50mm/s
- nozzle temp: 250C
- Bed Temp: 70 C
- Fan = 80%
- Flow = 105%
- Bed material: Glass with Stick glue or adhesion sheet (advanced printing kit)
- Door: recommended but not required (advanced printing kit)
Reasons to Choose Ultimaker CPE:
- Excellent toughness with resistance to chemicals and temperatures up to 70º C
- Dimensional stability over longer periods of time
- Low odor and low ultrafine particle emissions and gases
- Ideal for short run manufacturing and functional prototypes
- Transparent option available
- Not suitable for applications where the printed part is exposed to temperatures up to 70ºC