Used by many manufacturers worldwide, Nylon (polyamide) is well-known for its impressive durability, high strength-to-weight ratio, flexibility, low friction, and corrosion resistance. Its ability to withstand significant mechanical stress makes it a great choice for 3D printing tools, functional prototypes, and end-use parts.
Nylon plastic spools come in 0.75kg. 2.85mm diameter.
- Print speed: 35-50mm/s
- Nozzle temp: 250 C
- Bed Temp: 60 C
- Fan = 35%
- Bed material: Clean Glass
- Bed material on difficult prints: Stick Glue or Adhesion sheet
- Adhesion Setting: Raft for large parts, Brim for small
Reasons to choose Ultimaker Nylon:
- Industrial-grade impact and abrasion resistance
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Low friction coefficient
- Good corrosion resistance to alkalis and organic chemicals
- Reduced humidity absorption when compared to other Nylon filaments
- Seamless 3D printing experience