وحدة استشعار الاهتزازات (بيزو سيراميك)
This vibration sensor is based on piezoelectric ceramic chip analog vibration. It makes use of the anti-conversion process that piezoelectric ceramic vibration will generate the electric signals.
When vibrating the piezoelectric ceramic chip, the sensor’s signal terminal will generate electrical signals.
The sensor can be used with Arduino dedicated sensor shield, and Arduino analog port can perceive weak vibration signals, so that it can make interactive works related to vibration, such as electronic drum.
Connect the vibration sensor to the analog port A0 of Arduino UNO. When vibrating the sensor in different degrees, you will see the different output value displayed on serial monitor.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V or 5V
- Operating current: <1mA
- Operating temperature range: -10℃～＋70℃
- Interface type: analog signal output
- Pin definition: S signal output, + power (VCC), -ground (GND)
- Input: the positive electrode of the piezoelectric ceramic sheet
- GND: the negative electrode of the piezoelectric ceramic sheet